Become a SisterSong sustaining donor today!
SisterSong The National Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective is a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. Donations to SisterSong are tax-deductible charitable contributions.
SisterSong is the largest national multi-ethnic Reproductive Justice collective. Our membership includes and represents Indigenous, African American, Arab and Middle Eastern, Asian and Pacific Islander, and Latina women and LGBTQ people. Membership also includes white, male, and pro-life allies who support women’s human right to lead fully self-determined lives. We are dedicated to growing and supporting the RJ movement, and to uplifting the voices and building the capacity of our movement sisters to win access to abortion and all other reproductive rights. Your sustaining donation assures we can continue the work we do, such as,
- Hold and facilitate reproductive justice trainings and workshops
- Create movement spaces for our leaders, organizers, and activists in the movement to strategize
- Culture shift work by prioritizing arts and culture within education and to be used as a tool
- Bringing in and strengthening relations between southern reproductive justice organizations
- Trust Black Women resource days in the community where we pass out resource sheets with RJ orgs and various shelters so folks are aware of resources they can request
- Building leadership development skills within our interns and volunteers so they can help continue to grow the movement by educating folks about reproductive justice.
No sustaining donation is too small! We are so appreciative of the support from our communities and allies to continue doing this work. Sustaining donations are a pivotal piece in that process. Thank you in advance for your sustaining donation to SisterSong!